Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Comments

Thank you very much for all the comments on my posts!
I just want to tell you that you don't need to have a google account, or an other account to publish comments on my posts. When you click at: "Comment as", it's possible just to chose: "Anonymous", as selected profile. It's the bottom alternative. Everyone may post comments with the "anonymous" profile, but then I would prefer you to write your name in the end of your comment.

I appreciate that you comment on my posts, and I thank you for reading my blog! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Strålende å lese om feiringen av thanksgiving i Kamerun. Og de flotte og fargeglade bildene! Jeg så også på fam B's blogg og da fikk jeg jo også se deg - selvsagt veldig koselig--. I just enjoyed myself when reading and looking at the pictures. Klem fra mormor

    ReplyDelete